The 3-Way adjustable Moton damper features 15 positions of high speed bump, 6 positions low speed bump and 15 positions of rebound adjustment. The low speed bump adjuster is located on top of the high speed bump adjuster and can be adjusted in dependably. The low speed bump adjuster is very effective in helping to control body roll while adding to turn in and is effective in controlling pitch and squat. The 3-Way adjustable Moton damper is using, like the double adjustable damper, a unique blow off valve system in the canister to totally control curb stones and bumpy track conditions.
What do we have in store for you?
- Improved platform stability
- Improved traction, higher grip level
- Improved curn stone and bumpy track control
- Improved tyre wear over race distance
- Easy to adjust and work with
- Every single adjustment done is very noticable to the driver
- Proven reliability
- Unique blow off valve system in canister for high speed bump control
- Large piston rod diameter for more fluid displacement
- Adjustable gas pressure for added lifting force
- Large main piston for quick response
- No preloaded valve stacks needed for low speed damping control
- Seperate Bump and Rebound control
- Swivel banjo hoses for easy installation of remote reservoirs