The 4100 Series shocks introduce high performance monotube technology at prices competitive with twin tube insert coilover kits. They include purpose built strut and shock bodies, shortened from stock lengths. All kits come with anodized aluminum adjusters that stay on the shock; no need to keep your pockets full of tools to make quick adjustments.
What do we have in store for you?
Monotube design - allows for the biggest piston sizes available
- Floating piston design with high pressure nitrogen means no cavitation around the piston
- Adjuster knobs permanently mounted on the dampers
- New low friction seal on all AST dampers
- Rubber bushings for “eye” shock mounts
- Rebound Adjustable (“Singles”)
- 22mm diameter shaft struts, non-inverted
- Steel cylinder body shocks, non-inverted
- Optional DDP piston (double digressive)
- Optional spherical upper shock mount assemblies
- Optional DLC Coated shafts